Thanks NY Times for your article today 8/17/15 on our SM intensive camp
Click here for information on our Mighty Mouth Kids Camp
Click here for information on our new SM e-Learning Website
Kurtz Psychology Consulting PC was formed in 2014 to serve the needs of children and families facing emotional, behavioral, and other psychological challenges. The founder, Dr. Steven Kurtz, is an internationally recognized expert in child psychology with specializations in a number of areas, including but not limited to ADHD, oppositional and defiant behavior, anxiety, and educational challenges. He also is the founder of the Selective Mutism Programs at both the NYU Child Study Center and the Child Mind Institute. He created the Brave Buddies program, serving the needs of children around the globe with selective mutism.
Dr. Kurtz is one of only 19 certified Master Trainers in Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) – a gold standard treatment for young children with oppositional and defiant behaviors, often co-occurring with other disorders such as ADHD, anxiety, or autism spectrum disorder. The next PCIT Therapist Training course is March 23-25 and May 28-29, 2015. Click here for more information.
Kurtz Psychology Consulting, PC works with families, schools, and agencies in a strength-based model to build skills that help change interactions. Our team of professionals provides:
- Behavioral treatment to individuals and families
- Consultation to schools and agencies on child mental health issues
- Training in Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Training in Selective Mutism and other child anxiety disorders
- Clinical supervision to professionals on EBTs (Evidence-Based Treatments)
- Inservice training to education, mental health, speech language and other profesional groups
- Workshops to community organizations
Call 212-658-0110 for more information or to schedule an appointment. Or email email@example.com.